- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- AmeriBag® achieves a stunning blend of luxury and practicality with the Classic Leather Healthy Back Bag® tote.
- Rich full-grain leather construction with antique metallic hardware and leather zipper pulls.
- The ergonomic shape contours to the natural curve of your back while placing less stress on the neck, back and shoulders than regular bags.
- Wear it either across the back or over the shoulder.
- Non-slip shoulder strap is adjustable to suit your needs.
- The interior has many organizational options, such as a key hook, pen slots, zippered pockets, and a gusset pocket for eyeglasses.
- Exterior features a gusset pocket, a Velcro® fastener closure pocket and 2 additional zippered pockets.
- Unique easy-see silver lining helps you locate items quickly and easily.
- Middle Width: 8 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 15 in
- Strap Length: 37 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 16 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Classic Leather - Extra Small by AmeriBag, Inc.. Sorry!
Interested in new AmeriBag, Inc. products?
A feat of ergonomic design, the Healthy Back Bag® tote contours to the natural curve of the spine and makes a heavy load feel significantly lighter. Worn over either shoulder or cross-body, weight is distributed asymmetrically throughout the length of the bag rather than pulling from one point on the shoulder - reducing pressure on the neck, shoulders and back, and encouraging good posture. Added features such as multiple sized interior and exterior pockets and an easy see silver lining add to the bag's comfort and functionality. Healthy Back Bags - an ingenious fusion of function and style.
Be good to yourself. Treat your back to the most comfortable bag you'll ever carry.
AmeriBag, Inc. Classic Leather - Extra Small
I love this bag. I can wear it for hours without shoulder or back pain and it doesn't matter in what manner I wear it, on my shoulder or cross body. The leather version is stlyish enough to wear most of the time.
- Pat B - customer
- from Michigan
- February 2, 2013
Nice bag, but not nice enough for the money. I could see spending maybe $90 for it, but certainly not this much.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tampa, FL
- July 17, 2012