- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Alternative Apparel Size Guide
- Whether you're heading to yoga class or to coffee with friends, this sweet Alternative® crop pant want to join you.
- Signature Eco-Heather fabric is crafted from a uniquely imperfect blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and naturally occurring rayon.
- Low-impact yarn dyed and fabric washed for lived-in appeal.
- Adjustable drawstring at wide elastic waistband.
- Elasticized cuffs.
- 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 38% cotton (6.25% organic), 12% naturally occurring rayon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 27 in
- Inseam: 19 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 19. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Eco-Heather Crop Pant by Alternative Apparel. Sorry!
Interested in new Alternative Apparel products?
Alternative exists to inspire individuals to share their authenticity with the world around them by providing fashion that reinforces comfort—inside and out. Their unique community of wearers and supporters want to feel comfortable in their own skin, and look to inspire others and make a difference with how they live and what they wear.
Alternative Apparel Eco-Heather Crop Pant
Love these pants! I'm 5'7", 135lbs and medium is a great fit. I would not get the light color because the fabric is very thin, but the dark color is great.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Denver, CO
- September 13, 2011
Love these. I'm 5'8" and I ordered the large and they fit just like on the model. When you walk the elastic band rides up a little to the bottom of your knee and they look a little more blousey. The fabric has a good drape so they have a really cute fit. Comfy and sexy like the old school Juicy stuff, but because the fabric is thinner they are not quite as clingy. Well made too, especially for the price range. I haven't had a problem with any of my Alternative Apparel. I'm ordering another pair right now as a matter of fact!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Reseda, California
- July 8, 2011
Not impressed. Stretched out after an hour or two, and the elastic on the legs was 2 entirely different sizes. One side flopped loose, the other fit, sort of. Very odd. Seems ridiculously overpriced for what you get.
- Margey S - customer
- from Florida
- January 4, 2012
Love these! Got them in the dark and light grey. Very thin material but soft and comfortable. Will probably get all the colors.
- Amy V - customer
- from San Diego,Ca
- October 30, 2011
These are thin crop "sweatpants" which is what I was looking for. I ordered the dark color, but I can see how the lighter colors would be more revealing. It just depends on what you're looking for - I love them.
- Queen M - customer
- from WI
- July 29, 2011