- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep warm, cozy and comfortable with the West boot from Allrounder by Mephisto®.
- Cow suede and mesh upper with MEPHI-TEX technology offers optimal protection from wetness, but allows for breathability.
- Fast speed lacing system allows for quick and easy on and off wear, as well as a secure fit.
- Faux shearling lining with soft padding at the ankle to help prevent pinching and rubbing for a more comfortable wearing experience.
- Removable textile-covered anatomical footbed is cushioned and eliminates the impact of walking.
- Active suspension system provides effective shock absorption by protecting joints, vertebra and spine from damaging vibrations.
- Multifunctional GRIP Profile outsole ensures maximum traction and long-lasting durability.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 8), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the West by Allrounder by Mephisto. Sorry!
Interested in new Allrounder by Mephisto products?
Allrounder shoes use the latest in technology to engineer the most comfortable and supportive outdoor footwear available today. From quick lacing systems to advanced cushioning and stability control techniques, Allrounder is a trusted name for state-of-the-art design and manufacturing processes.
The Allrounder line of outdoor products shares the same exacting standards Mephisto is legendary for. When considering your next pair of walkers, hikers, or cross-trainers, you can be sure Allrounder offers footwear that complements your active lifestyle and appreciation for quality.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
These are wonderful boots! Wore them out snow shoeing in 20 degrees for 1 hour 45 minutes and my feet were just starting to get chilly, and remained completely dry. They are fantastically comfortable right out of the box, no break in required. They can be laced loosely to be worn more "pull on" style, or also laced tightly for active walking/hiking/recreation. I was concerned about the cost, but these seem to be worth every penny, and that's only after 1 wear. I typically wear a 5.5-6, and the 6 in these feet perfect with thick socks (it is winter, after all!). They are also very cute - better than most, as many practical winter boots are so manly or clunky.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Alison - customer
- from Michigan
- January 26, 2013