- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Another distinguished Allen-Edmonds® offering.
- Soft and supple calfskin features a woven leather inlay for unique appeal.
- Polished buckle and tongue with dual keepers.
- 1 ¼" wide.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Width: 1 1⁄4 in
- First Hole Length: 34 in
- Last Hole Length: 38 in
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 36. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Woven Inlay by Allen-Edmonds. Sorry!
Interested in new Allen-Edmonds products?
Allen-Edmonds still considers shoemaking an art. They painstakingly craft every pair of Allen-Edmonds shoes by hand, in a process that includes 212 different production steps. No detail is too small. Not a single stitch is overlooked. Because that's what it takes to make Allen-Edmonds shoes the most comfortable, longest-lasting you'll ever wear.
Allen-Edmonds offers a fantastic selection of dress and casual shoes in sizes from 6 to 16 and widths from AAA to EEE. With such a large range of sizes, any man of exquisite taste can be an Allen-Edmonds man. When you buy a pair of Allen-Edmonds shoes, you are making an investment that will pay dividends for years to come.
Allen-Edmonds Woven Inlay
I just purchased this belt and it is a very nice accessory. My only issue is that I purchased Allen-Edmonds beacuse I wanted a belt made in America and it was but unfortunately, it was made in the U.S.A. from foreign materials. Hard to imagine that they could not source the raw goods from this country.
- Fran P - customer
- from Albany, NY
- May 14, 2012