- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Allen Allen Tops Sizing Chart
- A cutely casual tunic from allen allen™.
- Super soft modal jersey tunic features a v-shaped front hem for a stylish flair.
- Feminine v-neck.
- Three-quarter sleeves hit just below the elbow.
- Side seam pockets.
- Falls at the upper thigh.
- 60% cotton, 40% rayon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (Women's 8-10). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 3/4 Sleeve V-Angled Tunic by Allen Allen. Sorry!
Interested in new Allen Allen products?
Allen allen clothing uses only the best fabrics, trims, and dyes. As styles and fashion have changed greatly over the past 20 years, allen allen has always remained true to our initial concept of offering only the highest quality lifestyle clothing. Allen allen clothing is garment dyed for softness in brilliant, clean colors. Every roll of fabric is dyed and shrink tested to ensure the quality and perfect fit of each garment.
Allen Allen 3/4 Sleeve V-Angled Tunic
Fit is great, really cute with leggings or jeans. Casual or can be dressed up. Highly recommend. Runs slightly generous.
- Nikki M - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- December 18, 2011
Took the advice of another reviewer and ordered a size down. I'm glad I did as the fit is perfect. It's fitted in the top (flattering) but slouchy and flowy below the waist which is just what I wanted. Long enough to cover the backside nicely. Looking forward to wearing it with skinnies and boots. Will wear layered under a sweater as the weather gets colder. Thinking about getting another color.
- CJ - customer
- from Colorado
- September 26, 2012
I love this top! It's comfortable, cute and very well made! Does run a little big.
- Ternikk - customer
- October 15, 2012
This tunic is very cute and fit me nicely. Unfortunately, the material was a bit too thin for me, especially with the cold weather on the way.
- Sheila D - customer
- from Chicago
- September 24, 2012
This top is adorable but, for me, it ran small. Had it not been tight under the arms and pulled I would not have returned it.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 21, 2012