- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Expand what you can do with your saucepan with the Stainless Steel 3 Qt. Universal Double Boiler from All-Clad®.
- Double Boiler nest inside sauce pans, creating a gentle means for whisking together sauces that can't take direct heat such as chocolate or cheese.
- Fits any All-Clad 8" diameter sauce pans.
- Stainless steel exterior gives a professional appearance to cookware.
- 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface will not react with foods, so foods retain their natural flavors.
- Lightweight and sturdy stainless steel is nonreactive and will not change the flavor of your food.
- Sculpted stay-cool handles are ergonomic while adding a finishing touch of polished stainless steel.
- Suitable for all utensil types.
- Suitable for all types of stove tops, including induction.
- All-Clad recommends washing your butter warmer in warm, soapy water before its first use.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty. Complete manufacturer warranty information provided in product packaging.
- Capacity: 3 qt.
- Pot depth: 4".
- Pot diameter: 8".
- Handle length: 6.8".
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Stainless Steel 3 Qt. Universal Double Boiler Insert by All-Clad. Sorry!
Interested in new All-Clad products?
Because the raw materials are so critical to performance, All-Clad metallurgists specify the metal's formulations down to the chemical composition and microstructure. Since quality always takes precedence over convenience, the metals used in every cookware and bakeware piece are formulated for optimal cooking performance; not for the ease of manufacturing. The signature stay-cool handle is cast from solid stainless steel, and is ergonomically designed for comfort during long cooking sessions. Rivets are formed from high-yield-strength stainless steel, and treated to remove trace elements of iron that could otherwise cause unwanted corrosion. These painstaking efforts result in finished bonded cookware products that maintain the same integrity they were created with, even after a lifetime of service.
At each stage of the manufacturing process, every piece of All-Clad bonded cookware is hand-inspected to ensure it maintains All-Clad quality standards. This extreme scrutiny slows the production process, but guarantees that every piece of bonded cookware that leaves the rolling mill preserves the reputation that precedes it. Whether you're whipping up your very own creation in a frying pan, or cooking up perfection in a gourmet bakery, All-Clad will always over deliver when it comes to performance.
Every single detail receives critical attention. At All-Clad, performance is always paramount, and quality will never be compromised. These are principles that have guided All-Clad from its inception. These are the edicts of the engineers and artisans whose everlasting passion and pride continue to turn bonded cookware into heirlooms.