- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Purée and strain foods in quality and ease with the help of this handy All-Clad® Food Mill.
- Built with sturdy 18/10 stainless steel construction, this food mill is easy to clean and will not react with food.
- Ideal for processing everything from cooked fruits and veggies to your homemade soups.
- Features three expandable legs that can span over 13" wide and fit perfectly over pots, pans and bowls.
- As you turn the crank, the rotating blade pushes foods through and leaves behind unwanted skins and seeds.
- Rotating ball handle provides a comfortable grip.
- Removable wiper blade allows you to scrape food into your bowl.
- Comes with three interchangeable straining disks so you can adjust the consistency of foods from coarse to ultrafine.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Width: 8 1⁄2 in
- Height: 4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Food Mill by All-Clad. Sorry!
Interested in new All-Clad products?
Because the raw materials are so critical to performance, All-Clad metallurgists specify the metal's formulations down to the chemical composition and microstructure. Since quality always takes precedence over convenience, the metals used in every cookware and bakeware piece are formulated for optimal cooking performance; not for the ease of manufacturing. The signature stay-cool handle is cast from solid stainless steel, and is ergonomically designed for comfort during long cooking sessions. Rivets are formed from high-yield-strength stainless steel, and treated to remove trace elements of iron that could otherwise cause unwanted corrosion. These painstaking efforts result in finished bonded cookware products that maintain the same integrity they were created with, even after a lifetime of service.
At each stage of the manufacturing process, every piece of All-Clad bonded cookware is hand-inspected to ensure it maintains All-Clad quality standards. This extreme scrutiny slows the production process, but guarantees that every piece of bonded cookware that leaves the rolling mill preserves the reputation that precedes it. Whether you're whipping up your very own creation in a frying pan, or cooking up perfection in a gourmet bakery, All-Clad will always over deliver when it comes to performance.
Every single detail receives critical attention. At All-Clad, performance is always paramount, and quality will never be compromised. These are principles that have guided All-Clad from its inception. These are the edicts of the engineers and artisans whose everlasting passion and pride continue to turn bonded cookware into heirlooms.