- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Enjoy meals cooked to perfection in a stainless fry pan from All-Clad®.
- The d5 collection features five alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum with a stainless core to improve stability, prevent warping and maximize thermal conductivity. Exterior stainless steel is optimized for induction.
- Long, riveted handle stays cool on cooktop.
- 18/10 Stainless steel construction with a brushed exterior.
- Stainless interior does not react with food.
- Flared sides and rolled lip for easy turning and pouring.
- Suitable for use with metal, plastic or wood utensils.
- Induction safe.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 800º F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty. Complete manufacturer warranty information provided in product packaging.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Diameter: 12.5".
- Depth: 2.5".
- Handle length: 9".
- Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the d5 Brushed 12" Fry Pan by All-Clad. Sorry!
Interested in new All-Clad products?
Because the raw materials are so critical to performance, All-Clad metallurgists specify the metal's formulations down to the chemical composition and microstructure. Since quality always takes precedence over convenience, the metals used in every cookware and bakeware piece are formulated for optimal cooking performance; not for the ease of manufacturing. The signature stay-cool handle is cast from solid stainless steel, and is ergonomically designed for comfort during long cooking sessions. Rivets are formed from high-yield-strength stainless steel, and treated to remove trace elements of iron that could otherwise cause unwanted corrosion. These painstaking efforts result in finished bonded cookware products that maintain the same integrity they were created with, even after a lifetime of service.
At each stage of the manufacturing process, every piece of All-Clad bonded cookware is hand-inspected to ensure it maintains All-Clad quality standards. This extreme scrutiny slows the production process, but guarantees that every piece of bonded cookware that leaves the rolling mill preserves the reputation that precedes it. Whether you're whipping up your very own creation in a frying pan, or cooking up perfection in a gourmet bakery, All-Clad will always over deliver when it comes to performance.
Every single detail receives critical attention. At All-Clad, performance is always paramount, and quality will never be compromised. These are principles that have guided All-Clad from its inception. These are the edicts of the engineers and artisans whose everlasting passion and pride continue to turn bonded cookware into heirlooms.
All-Clad d5 Brushed 12" Fry Pan
We've switched all of our cookware to All-Clad D5 products. In moving to healthful eating, we found these products to be the very finest in all aspects of cooking, from heat dispersion to cleanup. I don't think there is anything better out there.
- Todd N - customer
- from Gilbert, AZ
- October 11, 2012