- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll have people going ape crazy when you're ridin' around on the Alien Workshop™ Andy Warhol Banana Longboard.
- Custom Warhol Artwork.
- Completely assembled and ready to ride out of the box.
- Reflex hardware and Abec 3 bearings.
- Reflex trucks.
- Custom die cut grip tape.
- Alien Workshop 78A wheels.
- Board Length: 36 1⁄2 in
- Board Width: 8 1⁄2 in
- Distance between wheels (length): 19 in
- Distance between wheels (width): 6 in
- Wheel Depth: 40 mm
- Height from ground: 4 in
- Wheel Diameter: 62 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Andy Warhol Banana Longboard (8.5) by Alien Workshop. Sorry!
Interested in new Alien Workshop products?
From inception, AWS’s approach has always been to operate on its own terms, allowing the deliberate isolation of its Ohio-based HQ to inspire and influence its style and personality.
The Alien Workshop team riders are as diverse and individualistic as the company’s identity. Rob Dyrdek was their first team rider and has been with the company since the first spark of ideas. Anthony Van Engelen, Heath Kirchart, Grant Taylor, Jason Dill, Omar Salazar, Steve Berra, Dylan Rieder, Mikey Taylor, Tyler Bledsoe, Jake Johnson, Gilbert Crockett and Kevin Terpening form the elite team that carry the Workshop torch to the streets worldwide.
With 20 years of history and quality products under its belt, Alien Workshop continues to push and produce innovative skateboards and accessories with the same passion and drive as the day it was founded.
Limitless by design.