- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please click here for the Alegria® footwear size guide.
- These fabulous Alegria® sandals have all the comfort and style needed to elevate you to the forefront of fashion.
- Rich leather upper, with plain or rhinestone-embellished closure straps adorning the front.
- Triple hook-and-loop closure provides a custom and lasting fit and helps prevent your feet from slipping out as you walk.
- Interlocking footbed system with latex, memory foam, and cork offers superior arch support so feet stay refreshed all day long.
- Hand-sewn construction gives you dependable durability for season-after-season wear and added textural contrast.
- Mild rocker outsole propels you through the gait cycle, rocking you from heel to toe in a natural motion, resulting in less tired feet and body at the end of the day.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Platform Height: 1 1⁄8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 9-9.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kleo by Alegria. Sorry!
Interested in new Alegria products?
Each pair of Alegria shoes are hand-stitched and made from genuine leather and suede with their signature rocker bottom outsole. Alegria shoes not only look good on the outside, but also make you feel good thanks to the Perfect Fit Footbed System and rocker outsoles. Their patented, interlocking footbed system features arch support and is loaded with latex, memory foam, and cork to create a uniquely perfect fit every time by forming to the natural contours of your foot. The greatest aspect of all with Alegria's footbed is that they are removable giving you the opportunity to insert you own custom orthotics if you choice to do so. Not to be forgotten is Alegria's special rocker outsoles. Engineered to roll naturally so that you reduce heel and central metatarsal pressure, the lightweight rocker outsole also encourages proper posture and a normal gait.
Whether you are a full-coverage shoe customer or like to spice it up with clogs and mary janes, Alegria footwear is sure to impress you with their style and comfort. With collections such as the Professional Collection, now doctors, nurses, chefs, and hairstylists can enjoy fashionable workforce footwear that not only looks good, but is also stain and slip resistant. Seek color therapy. Seek comfort and style. Seek Alegria.
5% Full size too large
5% Half size too Large
80% True to size
10% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
95% Felt true to width
5% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
90% Excellent arch support
10% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Hands down - best sandals ever! I am becoming a true Alegria addict! Right after I got these I wore them all over Disney World with no problems or discomfort at all. And they're cute too! I highly recommend these.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Columbus, Ohio
- April 19, 2012
These are a must for all, but especially if you need arch support and want comfort. With three adjustable straps you can do without the back ankle one like the Verona sandal and be well-fitted and have the support. Size is okay with wiggle room and a little stretch if you have one foot slightly wider than the other. I am accumulating my stack of very comfy sandals and now working to the clogs. Love Zappos and Alegria.
- Judy p - customer
- from Houston, TX
- April 5, 2012
I love these shoes. I have been looking for comfortable shoes for a long time since I have very arthritic feet. Since I have discovered the Alergria grand I have bought 3 pairs. They have a good heel and fabulous arch support. I can't seem to wear a very flat shoe. The plus with this line is most styles have straps that are adjustable. These adjust on all 3 straps.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Georgetown, Tx
- March 25, 2012
These sandals are comfortable. I have hallux rigidus and bone spurs on both big toe joints. Difficulty finding something that works(that's putting it mildly). Can wear a short time without my custom orthotics so I can go out somewhat dressed up and not wear tennis shoes! However, I cannot wear them for more than a few hours. They are the best thing I've found in six years. I applaud Zappos as I cannot tell you how many shoes I have returned. Without Zappos I would not have found these! They are really a wonderful operation.
- Peggy - customer
- from Sacramento, CA
- June 27, 2012
Who knew! A glamorous, orthopedically correct, and 100% comfortable shoe! I usually wear a US 10 and so order a Euro 41 but the 40 fit me much better in this style. I loved the tortoise shell patent but ended up with the black patent and am equally pleased. Love the rhinestones and silver stitching! I have no problem adjusting and re-adjusting the straps throughout the day. Squishy innersoles remove for easy cleaning with a suede brush. I also thought the price for this high quality shoe was outstanding!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from New England
- May 31, 2012