- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please click here for the Alegria® footwear size guide.
- The clog that started it all, the Alegria Classic from Alegria™ is sure to suit all of your casual or work needs.
- This style is perfect for those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields because of its ability to provide unmatched comfort and support.
- Comes in a variety of rich leather or smooth patent uppers in a vast combination of prints.
- Fully adjustable instep buckle adds a hint of flair and allows you to cinch up to a custom fit.
- All leather interior offers moisture-wicking control to help keep your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Combination latex-and-cork footbed is designed to form to the foot and can be removed for custom orthotics.
- PU outsole is engineered to reduce heel and central metatarsal pressure and the bottom is flat to increase stability.
- Rocker outsole also propels you through the gait cycle, rocking you from heel to toe in a natural motion, resulting in less tired feet and body at the end of the day.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Classic by Alegria. Sorry!
Interested in new Alegria products?
Each pair of Alegria shoes are hand-stitched and made from genuine leather and suede with their signature rocker bottom outsole. Alegria shoes not only look good on the outside, but also make you feel good thanks to the Perfect Fit Footbed System and rocker outsoles. Their patented, interlocking footbed system features arch support and is loaded with latex, memory foam, and cork to create a uniquely perfect fit every time by forming to the natural contours of your foot. The greatest aspect of all with Alegria's footbed is that they are removable giving you the opportunity to insert you own custom orthotics if you choice to do so. Not to be forgotten is Alegria's special rocker outsoles. Engineered to roll naturally so that you reduce heel and central metatarsal pressure, the lightweight rocker outsole also encourages proper posture and a normal gait.
Whether you are a full-coverage shoe customer or like to spice it up with clogs and mary janes, Alegria footwear is sure to impress you with their style and comfort. With collections such as the Professional Collection, now doctors, nurses, chefs, and hairstylists can enjoy fashionable workforce footwear that not only looks good, but is also stain and slip resistant. Seek color therapy. Seek comfort and style. Seek Alegria.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I bought these shoes last summer and from the first I put them on I fell in love with them. I work retail so I am on my feet ALL THE TIME. The were perfect. I get comments on them tall the time. However, after less then a year the sole of both shoes are cracking. I am very disappointed...after all I paid for these shoes I had expected them to last at LEAST a year, it was more like 6 months. They are perfect for walking and standing but that is about it. I would not recommend buying these if you plan on doing any real movement in them. I am very disappointed.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Linda - customer
- from Washington
- June 12, 2013