- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Dancing in the rain was never so fun! Hop and skip all you want with the Aigle® Polka Bottillon on your feet!
- Flat slip-on rain boot for easy on-and-off.
- Vulcanized rubber for superior waterproof protection.
- Side buckle design for added detail.
Buckle not featured in Chalk.
- Cotton interior lining and rubber sole for comfort and durability.
- Handcrafted in France.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Circumference: 16 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 10 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8.5-9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Polka Bottillon by AIGLE. Sorry!
Interested in new AIGLE products?
Aigle revolutionized the world of footwear by using rubber as its core material for boot manufacture. Boots continue to be made by hand at Ingrandes, France near Chatellerault. From preparation through to finishing, each stage takes place under the watchful eye of specialists. Firstly, the natural rubber mix endows the boots with all of their characteristics (suppleness, waterproofness, sturdiness, comfort, etc.) Then the parts are assembled by hand on an aluminum last. The 3rd stage in the process involves vulcanization of the boots in an autoclave at 140° to give them their definitive shape. Finally, each boot is carefully inspected to ensure that a high-performance, high-quality product is obtained.
Aigle applies its extensive know-how and 150+ years of experience to ensure your needs are met in every respect.