- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A shorter take on one of AIGLE®'s signature boots, the Parcours Bottillon keeps you confident to walk in any weather!
- Mid-calf walking boot designed in natural rubber.
- Very supple rubber with a high tear resistance.
- Designed specifically to support comfortable walking for long distances.
- Fitted ankle to hold the foot firmly while walking.
- Inspired by hiking boot technology, the shock absorbent and hard-wearing sole is fitted with front and rear braking lugs for superior traction and no-slip grip on tricky terrain.
- Cambrelle® lining and insole with Sanitized® treated Polyester lining is washable and quick-drying for rotproof comfort wear after wear.
- Bi-density rubber sole: one for additional comfort and one for a stronger grip. Self-cleaning.
- Two horizonal rubber lines for a better handgrip when inserting the foot.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 13 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 8 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 46 (US Men's 12-12.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Parcours Bottillon by AIGLE. Sorry!
Interested in new AIGLE products?
Aigle revolutionized the world of footwear by using rubber as its core material for boot manufacture. Boots continue to be made by hand at Ingrandes, France near Chatellerault. From preparation through to finishing, each stage takes place under the watchful eye of specialists. Firstly, the natural rubber mix endows the boots with all of their characteristics (suppleness, waterproofness, sturdiness, comfort, etc.) Then the parts are assembled by hand on an aluminum last. The 3rd stage in the process involves vulcanization of the boots in an autoclave at 140° to give them their definitive shape. Finally, each boot is carefully inspected to ensure that a high-performance, high-quality product is obtained.
Aigle applies its extensive know-how and 150+ years of experience to ensure your needs are met in every respect.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
AIGLE Parcours Bottillon
I am typically a true 8; I wear 38 in pumps (7.5-8) and 39 (8-8.5) in looser fitting shoes like Dansko clogs. I ordered 38 in these, but I should have gotten 39 (I'll be exchanging them), as they were a little too short for me, even without socks (felt more like a women's 7-7.5). The width is more than generous. I am very impressed with the quality and weight of the boots, particularly the soles -- they are sturdy enough to hold up to miles of walking in any condition (better quality rubber than Hunter) with a substantial tread and good support. The "bronze" color is a great neutral (essentially a matte British racing green with brown trim and black soles) that can be worn with all black, brown, navy, or jeans. The shaft is mild-calf height -- tall enough to keep the rain and mud out, but flattering (no storm trooper/tight calf effect).
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Orleans
- April 25, 2013