- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep your sea legs dry and comfortable with classic sailing design of the Malouine from AIGLE®.
- Natural rubber boot for superior waterproof protection.
- Jersey cotton lining for added comfort.
- Removable cotton insole.
- Patented double horizontal rubber lines for a better hand grip when inserting the foot.
- Thin rubber sole for lightweight durability and traction.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 10 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Malouine by AIGLE. Sorry!
Interested in new AIGLE products?
Aigle revolutionized the world of footwear by using rubber as its core material for boot manufacture. Boots continue to be made by hand at Ingrandes, France near Chatellerault. From preparation through to finishing, each stage takes place under the watchful eye of specialists. Firstly, the natural rubber mix endows the boots with all of their characteristics (suppleness, waterproofness, sturdiness, comfort, etc.) Then the parts are assembled by hand on an aluminum last. The 3rd stage in the process involves vulcanization of the boots in an autoclave at 140° to give them their definitive shape. Finally, each boot is carefully inspected to ensure that a high-performance, high-quality product is obtained.
Aigle applies its extensive know-how and 150+ years of experience to ensure your needs are met in every respect.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
These are great rain boots, as long as it isn't too cold out. These don't come with liners (that I know of), and my feet were very cold in a cold rain. They have a wider leg width which is perfect for my not so perfect legs. They were also very easy to take off, which has been an issue with other rubber rain boots.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- May 4, 2013