- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- No matter where you're going, be sure you come home with dry feet with the Landfast® M boot from AIGLE®!
- Natural rubber upper for superior waterproof protection.
- Textile lining for added comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole with superior traction and grip.
- Pull-tab at heel for easier on and off.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Men's 7, US Women's 8.5-9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Landfast® M by AIGLE. Sorry!
Interested in new AIGLE products?
Aigle revolutionized the world of footwear by using rubber as its core material for boot manufacture. Boots continue to be made by hand at Ingrandes, France near Chatellerault. From preparation through to finishing, each stage takes place under the watchful eye of specialists. Firstly, the natural rubber mix endows the boots with all of their characteristics (suppleness, waterproofness, sturdiness, comfort, etc.) Then the parts are assembled by hand on an aluminum last. The 3rd stage in the process involves vulcanization of the boots in an autoclave at 140° to give them their definitive shape. Finally, each boot is carefully inspected to ensure that a high-performance, high-quality product is obtained.
Aigle applies its extensive know-how and 150+ years of experience to ensure your needs are met in every respect.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
AIGLE Landfast® M
Love them! Great outdoor shoe that is practical and pretty good looking. Ordered for my husband for working outdoors and he loves them.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- May 20, 2013