- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Step out quick to clip flowers in the garden or run errands about town without the hassle of other footwear. Keep the easy on and off Landfast® boot from AIGLE® near the door and never think twice!
- Natural rubber upper for superior waterproof protection.
- Textile lining for added comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole with superior traction and grip.
- Pull-tab at heel for easier on and off.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Men's 7, US Women's 8.5-9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Landfast® by AIGLE. Sorry!
Interested in new AIGLE products?
Aigle revolutionized the world of footwear by using rubber as its core material for boot manufacture. Boots continue to be made by hand at Ingrandes, France near Chatellerault. From preparation through to finishing, each stage takes place under the watchful eye of specialists. Firstly, the natural rubber mix endows the boots with all of their characteristics (suppleness, waterproofness, sturdiness, comfort, etc.) Then the parts are assembled by hand on an aluminum last. The 3rd stage in the process involves vulcanization of the boots in an autoclave at 140° to give them their definitive shape. Finally, each boot is carefully inspected to ensure that a high-performance, high-quality product is obtained.
Aigle applies its extensive know-how and 150+ years of experience to ensure your needs are met in every respect.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
100% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
I hard to order one size up in these boots in order to use my orthotic with them. I think they will be good for gardening and also for spring walks when it's still pretty muddy. The rubber is soft and it does not smell like a synthetic. I hope they'll be worth the money.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Santa Rosa, CA
- March 13, 2013