- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- When Mother Nature gives us rain, give your little one the Woody Pop rain boots from AIGLE® Kids to protect against the puddle jumps that are sure to ensue.
- Suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities with superior durability, comfort and protection.
- Natural rubber boot for waterproof protection.
- Polyester and cotton lining for all-day comfort.
- Removable cotton upper helps keep boots fresh.
- Tassel accent for a pop of detail.
- Printed sole detail for fun muddy steps with traction and durability.
- Handmade in France.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 9 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 34 (US 3.5 Youth), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Woody Pop (Toddler/Youth) by AIGLE Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new AIGLE Kids products?
Aigle revolutionized the world of footwear by using rubber as its core material for boot manufacture. Boots continue to be made by hand at Ingrandes, France near Chatellerault. From preparation through to finishing, each stage takes place under the watchful eye of specialists. Firstly, the natural rubber mix endows the boots with all of their characteristics (suppleness, waterproofness, sturdiness, comfort, etc.) Then the parts are assembled by hand on an aluminum last. The 3rd stage in the process involves vulcanization of the boots in an autoclave at 140° to give them their definitive shape. Finally, each boot is carefully inspected to ensure that a high-performance, high-quality product is obtained.
Aigle applies its extensive know-how and 150+ years of experience to ensure your needs are met in every respect.