- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take her style to another level with these out-of-this-world mary janes!
- Premium leather upper with colorful embroidery.
- Hook-and-loop closure for quick and easy on and off.
- Padded collar provides additional comfort.
- Breathable leather lining and a cushioned leather insole.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 24 (US 8-8.5 Toddler), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 121945 (Toddler/Youth) by Agatha Ruiz De La Prada Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Agatha Ruiz De La Prada Kids products?
Independent, creative and idealistic Agatha Ruiz De La Prada set out in the fashion world in 1980 and has always managed to stay away from the trends of the main international catwalks, which have enabled her to design her own global language, a true uprising against the establishment. Agatha’s footwear designs for children are naughty and optimistic, reflecting humor, nature and color. Although sometimes capable of showing fear and sadness, this particular combination gives Agatha kids’ shoes an organic, ductile value that is a living constant in all her shoes. This is a new and infantile, primitive world full of color and vibrancy.
Agatha has taken part with her characteristic designs in numerous projects, most of them developed in collaboration with international brands such as Garvalin and Camper. All the designs and materials are selected bearing in mind the natural development of children’s feet.