- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Recognized as the number one orthotic system on the market, built-in Lynco® orthotics are recommended for customers seeking comfort, support, balance and alignment. All Lynco footbeds are made with a tri-density Pedic™ core to support the arch of the foot while providing maximum comfort.
- Finally, a way to reduce stress and elevate your style. Introducing the Sandalistas™ Cork Comfort Adjustable Thong sandal from Aetrex®.
- Full-grain leather upper adorned with decorative stud and stitching detail for much added visual appeal.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Built-in Lynco® support with a memory foam footbed conforms to your specific gait pattern.
- Aegis® anti-microbial technology embedded in the footbed helps protect against fungus, bacteria and odor.
- Met bar pod reduces stress at the ball-of-foot while the medial support pod minimizes overpronation.
- Cork midsole provides customized cushioning and shock absorption.
- Lightweight and flexible EVA outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Emily Sandalistas™ - Lynco® Footbed by Aetrex. Sorry!
Interested in new Aetrex products?
All Aetrex styles integrate customizing memory foam footbeds, superior Lynco arch support, and soft anti-bacterial linings to create the healthiest shoes you'll ever wear. Lynco footbeds are tri-density with a molded Pedic™ core to support the arch and provide maximum comfort. Join the millions throughout the world who now recognize that Lynco arch support provides the easiest and most effective way to achieve maximum comfort and improved footwear performance. The uncompromised design, craftsmanship, and top-of-the-line leathers and materials, create the ultimate combination of comfort and style in every pair of Aetrex shoes. To complete the package, all Aetrex styles feature maximum adjustability so you can experience the perfect fit to ensure the comfort you deserve.
The Aetrex collection offers a wide array of styles such as casual, dress, athletic, sandals and therapeutic footwear for men and women. Styles range from fashionable heels that provide extraordinary support to anatomically shaped sandals with customizable footbeds to alleviate pressure and friction. Aetrex provides a broad selection in unique combinations of size, width and depth to suit all your footwear needs!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
75% Excellent arch support
25% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Aetrex Emily Sandalistas™ - Lynco® Footbed
Best shoe I have put on! I was looking for a flip flop/sandal while I was pregnant over this coming summer and I have fallen in love with this shoe. They are beyond comfortable and the high arch support is great for my lower back. I can't even wear my Chacos now because I am so in love with these. They are soft on the foot and the memory foam is great! I would highly recommend these to anyone, even though they are a bit pricey it's worth every penny if you have lower back or high arch issues!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Julie H - customer
- from Denver, CO
- May 2, 2013
I'd also recommend: Orthaheel
- Anonymous - customer
- from Avon Lake, Ohio
- March 16, 2013
These are the most comfortable sandals I own. They are very lightweight and have a soft footbed. The adjustable strap is great for narrow feet.I also have them in black.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Las Cruces, New Mexico
- July 7, 2012
Although comfortable and stylish the lining of the footbed began to roll/slide from the edge of the sandal after only 2 weeks. I should have sent them back, but they were the only sandals I had at the time.
- Sandy - customer
- from New Jersey
- August 28, 2012