- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The right set of sneaks can set you up for success. Perfect your stride and get on target for that PB with the Supernova™ Sequence 5 M from adidas®.
- Successor to the Supernova Sequence 4 M, SKU# 7797313.
- A running shoe built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and stability.
- miCoach® compatible.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Synthetic leather and microsuede overlays for targeted support and a better forefoot fit.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- GEOFIT™ design offers an anatomical fit for optimal comfort.
- Fabric lining supplies a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded EVA insole boasts an anatomical fit for enhanced underfoot comfort.
- Full-forefoot adiPRENE®+ protects the foot by absorbing shock.
- FORMOTION™ provides motion control and ground adaptability.
- PRO-MODERATOR+ medial arch support.
- TORSION SYSTEM for heightened forefoot and mid-foot integrity.
- Continental rubber outsole for reliable grip.
- adiWEAR® rubber delivers extended durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Supernova™ Sequence 5 M by adidas Running. Sorry!
Interested in new adidas Running products?
Year after year, they continue to design a variety of running shoe styles to keep you in perfect stride. By developing technologies such as CLIMACOOL(r), adiPRENE(r), adiPRENE(r)+, TRAXION(r), adiWEAR(r) and many more, adidas is constantly striving to keep you running faster, longer and stronger.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
83% True to size
0% Half size too small
17% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
80% Excellent arch support
20% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Excellent shoe, using for walking on dirt roads, comfortable and has great support. Normally wear a 13 but got the 14 as Adidas always runs smaller for me.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- May 2, 2013
For years I ran with the wrong kind of shoes and had all types of ailments that prevented me from calling myself a runner. Finally I went to a running store and found out my feet had "low arches" and that the best running shoe for me offered motion control (MC). Two months ago I began ramping up my running efforts and these are the shoes I purchased to replace my older MC Addidas. I can honestly say that these shoes helped my efforts. I'm still a newbie but averaging about 20 miles a week and the only pains I feel are the natural burn of my body evolving. If you suffer from low arches, definitely consider giving these shoes a try.
- Jose G - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- March 26, 2013
This shoe is comfortable. I walk 16 to 20 miles a week for exercise and these shoes have taken me there without a blister since day one. I tried several other popular brands before this shoe but they were all uncomfortable in some way or another. Adidas is a great brand and should not ever be overlooked in the running/power walking market.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Starkville, MS
- November 4, 2012
Great sneaker! Exceptionally stable. Full width tread so you can't compress the arch area and roll in. I wear full length orthopedics and these sneaks are great - best I've ever owned.
- Sam - customer
- October 13, 2012
- Russell N - customer
- from Newton, MA
- September 20, 2012