- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Complete your gym-ready or casual ensemble with the sleek LA Runner from adidas®.
- A low-profile running shoe inspired by the '84 LA Trainer.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Molded EVA insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight, lasting plush.
- Non-marking rubber outsole offers light cushioning and reliable traction.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the LA Runner M by adidas Running. Sorry!
Interested in new adidas Running products?
Year after year, they continue to design a variety of running shoe styles to keep you in perfect stride. By developing technologies such as CLIMACOOL(r), adiPRENE(r), adiPRENE(r)+, TRAXION(r), adiWEAR(r) and many more, adidas is constantly striving to keep you running faster, longer and stronger.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I got this shoe a little over a week ago to start going back to the gym after being lazy for a few years. I love the colors. They are not the standard gym shoe colors, but not overly flashy. My foot measures as an 8, but any Nike gym shoes I have had I wear a 9. On this shoe I was nervous an 8 would be too tight like the Nike's, so I ordered an 8.5. They were just too big to keep, so I sent them back and ordered an 8. They fit great with a bit of room still in the toe. I feel like the rest of the shoe is a bit snug, but not enough to be uncomfortable. They are very lightweight and breathable. I have not truly run in them as I am not really a runner. They are good as a gym shoe for me, but I'm sure they would be great to run in as well. I would definitely recommend this shoe. I guess unless you have fat feet.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- March 24, 2013