- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Head to the top of your favorite trail and enjoy the amazing vista in the comfort of this adidas® Outdoor jacket.
- Softshell fabric provides a windproof, water-resistant barrier against inclement weather while still allowing heat and perspiration to escape.
- Stand collar increases protection from the elements.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- One zip pocket on left bicep.
- One interior zip pocket on right side.
- Two front zip hand pockets.
- Adjustable drawstring at bottom hem.
- Dropped hem for extra coverage.
- Brandmark at upper left chest.
- Body and lining: 100% polyester;
Backing: 100% PU.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the W Hiking/Trekking Softshell Jacket by adidas Outdoor. Sorry!
Interested in new adidas Outdoor products?
For over 80 years adidas® has been a leader in the world of sports delivering state-of-the-art athletic footwear. Their main goal is to design shoes that work with the foot, not against it, to help you reach your highest level of performance and comfort.
In 1978, adidas designed a light trekking shoe for Reinhold Messner’s expedition to Mount Everest. Since then, they’ve endeavored to provide outdoor athletes with products that enable them to take the next step to adventure.
Featuring adidas-developed technologies such as FORMOTION®, adiPRENE®, TRAXION, and CLIMAPROOF®, adidas Outdoor helps you reach your maximum athletic potential in all your hiking, trekking and outdoor quests.
I have two North Face soft shells in size XS, but I decided to go for a small in this jacket. It fits perfectly with enough room for a sweater underneath. I think XS would've been too small. Also, it's nice to have the drawstring in the waist and the sleeve velcro. Wore it in really cold weather and I was still pretty warm. Two inside pockets are great. Very good jacket. I now prefer it over my North Face.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 22, 2013
Happy I bought it! It's lightweight yet warm. Perfect for fall/winter/early spring runs in Northern California. The back hangs lower than the front which I appreciate for the extra coverage.
- Sylwia - customer
- January 8, 2013
- Tanya M - customer
- from Pittsburgh, PA
- October 30, 2012