- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The summit is within reach when you suit up in the Terrex Swift Softshell Hoodie
- CLIMAPROOF® fabric provides a barrier against inclement weather while still allowing heat and perspiration to escape.
- FORMOTION™ technology follows your natural movement to provide a great fit that won't hinder your range of motion.
- Attached hood with adjustable drawcord and built-in visor.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Raglan sleeves provide full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Ventilation zips under arms for increased cooling.
- Two front zip hand pockets.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Applied 3-Stripes across shoulders and down sleeves.
- Brandmark at upper left chest.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Terrex Swift Softshell Hoodie by adidas Outdoor. Sorry!
Interested in new adidas Outdoor products?
For over 80 years adidas® has been a leader in the world of sports delivering state-of-the-art athletic footwear. Their main goal is to design shoes that work with the foot, not against it, to help you reach your highest level of performance and comfort.
In 1978, adidas designed a light trekking shoe for Reinhold Messner’s expedition to Mount Everest. Since then, they’ve endeavored to provide outdoor athletes with products that enable them to take the next step to adventure.
Featuring adidas-developed technologies such as FORMOTION®, adiPRENE®, TRAXION, and CLIMAPROOF®, adidas Outdoor helps you reach your maximum athletic potential in all your hiking, trekking and outdoor quests.
Adidas does it again! This jacket is waterproof in almost all amounts of rain. It is a surprisingly warm coat when you take into account how thin it is. Movement is smooth and comfortable. Overall one of the best Pacific Northwest winter coats I've ever owned.
- Alexander M - customer
- from Eugene, OR
- February 10, 2012