- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Outlast the winter in the cold-weather performance of the Terrex Softshell Mid from adidasOutdoor®.
- Soft shell upper material provides breathable protection.
- Quick-lace system with hook-and-loop strap at ankle.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Primaloft® insulation helps keep feet warm in wet and dry conditions.
- adiPRENE® insert for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Protection Plate offers impact protection and forefoot stability.
- TRAXION® outsole for reliable grip.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Terrex Softshell Mid by adidas Outdoor. Sorry!
Interested in new adidas Outdoor products?
For over 80 years adidas® has been a leader in the world of sports delivering state-of-the-art athletic footwear. Their main goal is to design shoes that work with the foot, not against it, to help you reach your highest level of performance and comfort.
In 1978, adidas designed a light trekking shoe for Reinhold Messner’s expedition to Mount Everest. Since then, they’ve endeavored to provide outdoor athletes with products that enable them to take the next step to adventure.
Featuring adidas-developed technologies such as FORMOTION®, adiPRENE®, TRAXION, and CLIMAPROOF®, adidas Outdoor helps you reach your maximum athletic potential in all your hiking, trekking and outdoor quests.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
They were a great shoe until 3 months later the laces cut through the loop at the bottom making them unwearable.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from USA
- April 3, 2013