- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The road ahead: challenging.
The weather: unforgiving.
Thank goodness for the rugged, dependable performance of the Terrex Conrax CP from adidas Outdoor®.
- A winter-specific boot built for covering distance in any weather.
- Durable synthetic upper materials.
- CLIMAPROOF® membrane provides waterproof protection in wet-weather conditions.
- Quick-lace system.
- Lace cover with waterproof zipper helps keep debris out.
- Protective heel and toe rand.
- Heel pull for an easier on and off.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Primaloft® insulation for added warmth.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Temperature-sensitive outsole compound delivers optimal grip even over icy surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Terrex Conrax CP by adidas Outdoor. Sorry!
Interested in new adidas Outdoor products?
For over 80 years adidas® has been a leader in the world of sports delivering state-of-the-art athletic footwear. Their main goal is to design shoes that work with the foot, not against it, to help you reach your highest level of performance and comfort.
In 1978, adidas designed a light trekking shoe for Reinhold Messner’s expedition to Mount Everest. Since then, they’ve endeavored to provide outdoor athletes with products that enable them to take the next step to adventure.
Featuring adidas-developed technologies such as FORMOTION®, adiPRENE®, TRAXION, and CLIMAPROOF®, adidas Outdoor helps you reach your maximum athletic potential in all your hiking, trekking and outdoor quests.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
This boot looks fantastic, good footbed and true fit. I love the speed laces and the warmth of the 400g insulation. My one quibble is with the comfort on the ankle area. To ensure a waterproof boot, the tongue is necessarily a folded style, where there is a doubled-over area of material on the edge of the tongue when the boot is on. Not a big deal if Adidas had chosen thinner material, but after a few minutes of wear it begins to feel like there is a tube of Chapstick or wadded cardboard shoved inside the boot at the front of the ankle. Ordinarily you could compensate for this by lacing the foot portion of the boot tighter and the ankle area more loosely, but the speed lacing system doesn't accommodate that in this shoe. It's convenient for speed, but doesn't allow for a custom fit. I'll probably keep these because of my limited time in snow and ice, but I would return if I thought I would be going on any all-day hikes in them.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Omaha
- February 8, 2013