- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You've uttered your final "no running!" poolside warning, and you've drained the sunblock dry. When it's time to move on to drier pastures, slip your kiddo in the VariSol sandals and make your getaway quick and swift.
- Molded soft EVA clog-style upper for easy on and off.
- Open holes in upper for ventilation and water release.
- Molded footbed for comfort with each step.
- Flex grooves in molded outsole for flexibility and natural movement.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the VariSol (Toddler/Youth) by adidas Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new adidas Kids products?
33% Full size too large
25% Half size too Large
42% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
75% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
25% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
adidas Kids VariSol (Toddler/Youth)
I purchased these for my 6 year old son in kindergarten. He loves them. They are durable like a Croc and very comfortable.
- Roxie - customer
- from Minnesota
- May 16, 2013
If there had been a drop down selection for "Felt 2 full sizes larger", I would have selected that one. I've just made my second re-order. I love everything about these shoes, but today I've ordered the toddler size 12 for my 6-year-old grandson, who wears a youth size 1 in all other shoes. The youth 1 in this shoe swallowed his feet, and the size toddler 13 I received yesterday was also very large on his foot. I'm hoping the toddler 12 will fit, but I think there is a chance it may be too big as well. We'll see!
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
- Moy - customer
- May 9, 2013
I am so happy I got these shoes for my 5 & 6 year old boys! I love the convenience of crocs in the summer, but they are so sloppy on their feet. These fit great and are a little slimmer design (and true to size) and were a couple dollars cheaper. There would be a problem if the elastic in the back would break, but they've run all over the playground and yard with them for a month so far.
- J - customer
- from Napa, CA
- May 2, 2013
These are great and my grandson's love them. I read one review that said they ran a bit big which was helpful in knowing the size to order. They have been a nice little slip on for when the boys race outside.
I'd also recommend: Crocs
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- April 26, 2013
My son outgrew his 12/13 Crocs but the size 1 was just too huge. He tripped and fell several times. This shoe is a great alternative to Crocs. He loves that they are loose on his feet, but I love that they're not too wide and they stay on his feet.
- Catherine C - customer
- from Georgia
- April 8, 2013