- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Better practice your post-goal celebration in these F10 TRX FG soccer cleats from adidas® 'cause there's a good chance you'll be scoring 'em in bunches!
- Revolutionary design incorporates a synthetic leather upper.
- Free kick leather gives you a glove-like fit.
- Asymmetrical loop lacing helps you get better ball control.
- Smooth synthetic lining for comfort against your feet.
- Lightweight EVA insole for cushioning that won't weigh you down.
- TRAXION™ FG outsole is designed for use on firm, natural surfaces.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the F10 TRX FG (Toddler/Youth) by adidas Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new adidas Kids products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
adidas Kids F10 TRX FG (Toddler/Youth)
I have two girls that play 4 days a week. We went away from Adidas to Puma last season. We have come running back. The F10 provides nice cushion around the foot while retaining a light feel. The tread layout of the F10 is the same as the F50 and allows for great acceleration and quick moves without a concern of getting stuck and twisting the ankle. The green is much a deeper brighter color than pictured. For the first four weeks the Adidas F10 is much more comfortable than the Puma's. My girls love them and the color helps pick them out of the crowd. This year's style is far better than the previous year. Go for the F10 over the F5 if you can get it in your size. The F10 is a better value than the F30 too, so I would go with the F10 or F50 if you can swing the price difference. Nice job Adidas!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Soccer C - customer
- from Charlton MA
- April 18, 2013