- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Tap every ounce of power in your swing and hold nothing back with the adiZERO Tour golf shoe from adidas® Golf - designed to deliver optimum performance and stability round after round.
- adidas' proprietary SprintSkin upper allows for waterproof protection with minimal weight.
- EVA midsole and insole for premium comfort.
- New anatomical last is wider int he forefoot for an improved fit for most players.
- Super-lightweight SprintFrame™ outsole weighs only 3.4 oz. adding up to serious energy savings by the 18th hole.
- adidas ThinTech® 10-spikes configuration with no secondary traction allows for increased and improved traction where spikes make contact, improving grip, traction, efficiency and stability.
- High abrasion-resistant rubber heel crash pad for better heel strike while walking.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the adiZERO Tour by adidas Golf. Sorry!
Interested in new adidas Golf products?
Adidas has for generations created innovative products that elevate the performance of athletes. Adidas equipment, such as adidas Golf shoes, and those who use it have excelled at every sport, everywhere, at the highest levels. All-stars, amateurs, professionals and beginners- Where they are, adidas is, because their passion is adidas’ passion.
Like wise, adidas Golf’s momentum in the Marketplace and among golfers is undeniable. From one prestigious golf course to another, the world-renowned adidas three stripes are what a growing legion of athletes of all types aspire to wear. That’s because adidas Golf shoes enhance the performance of golfers of all types by promoting greater stability, improved traction and increased comfort. adidas Golf does this by bringing golf-specific technologies to the fore in revolutionary products like the TOUR360 and POWERBAND shoes- two distinctive lines that have helped to establish adidas Golf as the fastest growing golf footwear brand in the industry, and as the recognized leader in high performance golf footwear the world over.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Very comfortable on or off the course. Very light with very good support. They are very light with great support. I don't have tired feet as an excuse for my 18 handicap.
I'd also recommend: inov8
- Anonymous - customer
- from Roswell, GA
- May 15, 2013
The adiZERO tour golf shoe is the lightest shoe I have ever had and most comfortable one too. They have a very good support and hold true, during my swing. The soles are very easy to clean then most other shoes. I think Adidas did a very excellent job of making this one. One of the best on the market. I really don't have to say anything about Zappos fast and wonderful shipments. They really know how to take care of business. That's why they are number One in serving their customers. Thank you again Zappos for your business.
- Lalo V - customer
- from Omaha, Ne
- April 1, 2013
Great fit, great feel. HOWEVER - Better be light on your feet around the greens. These spikes are quite pronounced on the footpad. I was concerned about walking eighteen in them and possibly dragging my feet on the green. Went with the ECCO Biom Hybrid
Felt true to size
- Anonymous - customer
- from Saint Louis
- March 14, 2013
Very light, 2 insole options is nice. They are a tad bit dressier than I saw in the picture.
- Matthew S - customer
- March 13, 2013