- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Make every day of summer a true breeze when you ease your feet into the comfort of the C2G Lite Thong.
- Premium leather upper with stylish strap design.
- Slip-on design for easy on and off.
- Leather lining and footbed.
- EVA footbed is contoured for arch support.
- Cork-frame outsole is skid resistant.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the C2G Lite Thong by Acorn. Sorry!
Interested in new Acorn products?
Acorn's slippers and shoes reflect the closely-held values of founder David Quinn, who started the company in 1976. His goal was to bring the "Comfort on Earth" to consumers who value quality, workmanship, and performance. From the original Slipper Sock to technologically advanced indoor/outdoor footwear, Acorn now offers consumers an expansive and varied collection of indoor and outdoor footwear appropriate for all seasons.
Acorn continues to listen to its customers and has further developed collections that meet their evolving needs. Acorn Vegan slippers are registered with the International Vegan Society™ and are made without any animal by-products and testing. You can also find the perfect fit with their vast collection of extended sizes and wide widths in select styles.
Acorn's tradition is maintained today in hand-sewn detail-rich footwear. Find a pair of Acorns that fits your life and enjoy Comfort on Earth!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Acorn C2G Lite Thong
The shoes are very light as they promised. However, the thongs aren't as stable or strong as I hoped, mostly the warm weather loosens them up. Overall they are stylish and comfortable. Best for short walks.
I'd also recommend: Chalco
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- April 18, 2013