- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Make every day of summer a true breeze when you ease your feet into the comfort of the C2G Lite T-Strap.
- Premium leather upper with stylish strap design.
- Slip-on design with adjustable strap for a secure fit.
- Leather lining and footbed.
- EVA footbed is contoured for arch support.
- Cork-frame outsole is skid resistant.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the C2G Lite T-Strap by Acorn. Sorry!
Interested in new Acorn products?
Acorn's slippers and shoes reflect the closely-held values of founder David Quinn, who started the company in 1976. His goal was to bring the "Comfort on Earth" to consumers who value quality, workmanship, and performance. From the original Slipper Sock to technologically advanced indoor/outdoor footwear, Acorn now offers consumers an expansive and varied collection of indoor and outdoor footwear appropriate for all seasons.
Acorn continues to listen to its customers and has further developed collections that meet their evolving needs. Acorn Vegan slippers are registered with the International Vegan Society™ and are made without any animal by-products and testing. You can also find the perfect fit with their vast collection of extended sizes and wide widths in select styles.
Acorn's tradition is maintained today in hand-sewn detail-rich footwear. Find a pair of Acorns that fits your life and enjoy Comfort on Earth!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I am a half size, and I usually go down if the shoe is only available in whole sizes. This was an exception. It seems like a supportive sandal, but I will have to try a size larger to find out! I tried the Loden color, and it is a good color.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- G - customer
- from Texas
- May 8, 2013