- This item will be shipped via UPS Ground Service. Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Want to experience life in the fast lane? Then roll out with the motorcycle-inspired design of the G-Shock™ X-Large Combi GA120.
- Combination analog and digital dial displays are configured to resemble the disk brakes of a motorcycle and the connection point of the hands is configured to look like gears.
- Shock-resistant design can take on all bumps, both big and small.
- 200 meter water resistant.
- Magnetic resistant.
- Auto LED light with afterglow feature.
- World time functionality with 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC).
- Daylight saving on and off feature for easy time adjustments.
- Easy home city and world time swapping for keeping tabs on the time from Kyoto to Rio.
- Four daily alarms and one snooze alarm.
- Hourly time signal option.
- 1/1000 second stopwatch.
- Measuring Capacity: 99:59'59.999".
Measuring Modes: elapsed time, lap time, split time.
Others: Speed (0-1998 units/hour), Selection Distance Input (0.0-99.9).
- Countdown Timer
Measuring Unit: 1 second
Countdown Range: 24 hours
Countdown Start Time Setting Range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments).
- Full auto-calendar that's been pre-programmed until the year 2099.
- Standard 12 and 24-hour formats.
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month.
- Uses CR1220 batteries.
- Three year approximate battery life.
- Case Height: 40 mm
- Case Width: 40 mm
- Case Depth: 17 mm
- Band Width: 1 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 in
- Weight: 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the X-Large Combi GA120 by G-Shock. Sorry!
Interested in new G-Shock products?
Two engineers, with a vision to create the ultimate watch which would then become the G-Shock, assembled a rogue team and named their mission, “Project Tough.” Through perseverance and unusual testing methods, such as throwing prototypes out the second floor bathroom window to the asphalt below, they developed the first G-Shock watch in 1983. This watch was able to withstand their then benchmark of “Triple Ten” criteria, namely 10 years of usage, 10 atmospheres (water resistance) and a 10m fall (shock resistance).
Today more than two decades later, G-Shock watches have exceeded the designers’ original benchmark and pushed the limits of what a watch can endure. With 200M water resistance & shock resistance at the heart G-Shock’s strength and numerous technological advances such as Tough Solar Power and Atomic Timekeeping, you’ll have no doubt why G-Shock is called the Toughest Watch in the World.
G-Shock X-Large Combi GA120
We love Zappos, I received this watch in a timely manner. My husband has been wearing since "Christmas". Will shop again soon.
- Larrisa R - customer
- January 9, 2013
I get many compliments on this white oversized watch. Wish I would have got digital instead of dials. Hard to see with backlight since its a white face with silver hands
- Doug - customer
- from Cincinnati
- August 13, 2012