- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- It's elementary, my dear Watson. These stunner shades from 9five™ will effortlessly cure that case of sagging street style.
- Karl Watson signature style.
- Handmade acetate frames and temples create a one-of-a-kind look.
- Subtle metal accent in top corners of frame.
- Metal Watson logo on outer right temple.
- Metal 9five logo on outer left temple.
- Wire-core temples for added durability.
- Traditional stainless steel hinges.
- CR-39 lens with laser etched 9five logo on right lens.
- Temple Length: 139 mm
- Frame Width: 143 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 40 mm
- Lens Width: 53 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Watson by 9five. Sorry!
Interested in new 9five products?
Taking inspiration from a classic era in skateboarding, along with the counter culture that supported it, 9five™ draws vibe and style from the skateboarding obsessed, crate digging niche that thrived during this golden era.
Those lucky enough to have been a part will certainly see the parallels in the core of their design, as well as 9five’s drive to modernize their influences and look past what’s current.
These glasses just ooze coolness. I get so many compliments on these glasses. The price is pretty good also.
- Jack - customer
- from Venice, CA
- December 27, 2012
These sunglasses are the heat! I wear these all the time (driving, walking, and just hanging out). Very comfortable, well built, and really cool. The clear/green frames are not too oversized, but not small. These are very nice with many different styles of clothing, and the lens clarity is crystal clear. Not too dark, but not too light... Just perfect. Plus, Zappos had them to me in a matter of a few days. If you like Ray Ban Wayfarers, or any other kind of retro inspired shades, then you will love these. I will be purchasing many more pairs of 9Fives... Really killer shades.
- Zachoo - customer
- from New Mexico
- September 13, 2012