- 7 For All Mankind Women's Size Guide
- A Zappos.com exclusive!
- Show off those killer curves in 7 For All Mankind™.
- The sexy "A" Pocket sits low on the hips and has a contoured waistband to prevent gapping.
- Slim thigh and knee expands to a narrow flare leg opening.
- Convenient shorter inseam.
- Nouveau New York Dark is an authentic medium to dark blue wash with 3-D whiskers on wonderfully stretchy 11 oz. denim.
- Five-pocket style features the distinctive "A" design in contrast thread on the back.
- Red brand label at the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Some of the indigo dye may wear off with wear due to its rich nature. Take care around lighter colored items.
- 87% cotton, 12% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 24, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Zappos.com Exclusive "A" Pocket Short Inseam in Nouveau New York Dark by 7 For All Mankind. Sorry!
Interested in new 7 For All Mankind products?
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim. Twelve years later, the company still shows exponential growth, with extensions into sportswear, men, children, footwear, and accessories.
Often nicknamed as "Sevens," the brand has become not only a household name, but a favorite among Hollywood elite, fashion editors and stylists. Our jeans have graced the bodies of notable female and male celebrities.
The company continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovative collaborations and partnerships. In 2012, 7 For All Mankind pushed the envelope of denim advertising even further, with a digital spring campaign imagined and directed by actor James Franco.
Today, 7 For All Mankind is an international brand with over 100 retail locations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our own brick and mortar stores and website, the brand is sold at luxury department stores and high-end specialty boutiques around the world.
As 7 For All Mankind enters into its second decade of business, it remains the leader in premium denim, and continues to push industry standards to a new level by being a hybrid brand of fashion and innovation.
7 For All Mankind Zappos.com Exclusive "A" Pocket Short Inseam in Nouveau New York Dark
This is my first pair of the A pocket jeans, and you do need to order a size up. Once I remembered that, and got my correct size, they were prefect! I'm 5'1'' and they're too long for flats, but perfect for heels-I won't need to get the length hemmed at all! The color is very pretty and they're very comfortable and they make my legs looks really slim! I would definitely order another pair and of course, Zappos ships so quickly! Very happy with these jeans!
- Anonymous - customer
- April 16, 2013