- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- 7 For All Mankind Women's Size Guide
- Are you looking for a tailored skinny jean that doesn't hug the body as tightly as a legging? Well, this is what you have been looking for. You should feel proud.
- The Slim Cigarette jean features a low rise and slim pencil leg for a sleek fit.
- Shorter inseam lends a clean look.
- Clean White wash is presented on 9.5 oz. stretch cotton denim.
- Classic five-pocket construction.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Brand label at the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 95% cotton, 5% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 39 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the The Slim Cigarette in Clean White by 7 For All Mankind. Sorry!
Interested in new 7 For All Mankind products?
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim. Twelve years later, the company still shows exponential growth, with extensions into sportswear, men, children, footwear, and accessories.
Often nicknamed as "Sevens," the brand has become not only a household name, but a favorite among Hollywood elite, fashion editors and stylists. Our jeans have graced the bodies of notable female and male celebrities.
The company continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovative collaborations and partnerships. In 2012, 7 For All Mankind pushed the envelope of denim advertising even further, with a digital spring campaign imagined and directed by actor James Franco.
Today, 7 For All Mankind is an international brand with over 100 retail locations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our own brick and mortar stores and website, the brand is sold at luxury department stores and high-end specialty boutiques around the world.
As 7 For All Mankind enters into its second decade of business, it remains the leader in premium denim, and continues to push industry standards to a new level by being a hybrid brand of fashion and innovation.
7 For All Mankind The Slim Cigarette in Clean White
Finally a white jean that doesn't show every flaw! I have tried Paige, J Brand, DL1961, and had no true luck. These hug your curves and hold everything In and on place. I usually wear 28 or 29, and went with the 28s. They do give through out the day.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago but currently in the DMV
- May 8, 2013
Love these jeans! I have athletic legs and it's difficult to find skinnies that aren't too snug in the calves and thighs, but these are perfect! I ordered a size down because they do stretch.
- Dana - customer
- from Jupiter, FL
- January 19, 2013