- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- 7 For All Mankind Women's Size Guide
- Sexy and modern second-skin jeans.
- The Skinny features a low rise and skinny fit from the hip to the hem.
- Shorter inseam lends a clean look.
- Nouveau New York Dark is an authentic medium to dark blue wash with 3-D whiskers on wonderfully stretchy 11 oz. denim.
- Classic five-pocket construction.
- Signature spice stitching.
- Copper hardware.
- Red brand label accents the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Part of 7 For All Mankind's new basics collection.
- Some of the indigo dye may wear off with wear due to its rich nature. Take care around lighter colored items.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the The Skinny in Nouveau New York Dark by 7 For All Mankind. Sorry!
Interested in new 7 For All Mankind products?
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim. Twelve years later, the company still shows exponential growth, with extensions into sportswear, men, children, footwear, and accessories.
Often nicknamed as "Sevens," the brand has become not only a household name, but a favorite among Hollywood elite, fashion editors and stylists. Our jeans have graced the bodies of notable female and male celebrities.
The company continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovative collaborations and partnerships. In 2012, 7 For All Mankind pushed the envelope of denim advertising even further, with a digital spring campaign imagined and directed by actor James Franco.
Today, 7 For All Mankind is an international brand with over 100 retail locations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our own brick and mortar stores and website, the brand is sold at luxury department stores and high-end specialty boutiques around the world.
As 7 For All Mankind enters into its second decade of business, it remains the leader in premium denim, and continues to push industry standards to a new level by being a hybrid brand of fashion and innovation.
7 For All Mankind The Skinny in Nouveau New York Dark
I absolutely love these jeans! They fit close to body throughout the leg but they have the perfect amount of stretch so they aren't uncomfortable. The jeans themselves are actually really soft! They are the softest jeans I own. They are perfect for short and tall boots! You won't be disappointed with this purchase!
- Anonymous - customer
- from North Carolina
- January 30, 2013
The description should say JEGGING because the tag on the jeans does. This is the second time I have mistakenly bought 7 jeggings from Zappos because it is not clarified on the item info. Since the jeans actually come with a jegging tag.. you'd think they'd clarify that here. :( Very cute pants, but more than I wanted to pay for thin jeggings.
- SES - customer
- from Arkansas
- October 31, 2012