- 7 For All Mankind Women's Size Guide
- Real lookers.
- Skinny boyfriend jean fits roomy in the hip and thigh and tapers through the leg.
- Ankle-skimming length.
- Rich Dark Destroyed is a rich dark indigo blue wash on 11.25 oz. stretch denim with fading, grinding, and holes for a well-worn, distressed look.
- Classic five-pocket design features the signature back squiggle.
- Golden brown topstitching.
- Varnished gold harware.
- Brand label at the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 36 in
- Inseam: 27 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 27. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Josefina Skinny Boyfriend in Rich Dark Destroyed by 7 For All Mankind. Sorry!
Interested in new 7 For All Mankind products?
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim. Twelve years later, the company still shows exponential growth, with extensions into sportswear, men, children, footwear, and accessories.
Often nicknamed as "Sevens," the brand has become not only a household name, but a favorite among Hollywood elite, fashion editors and stylists. Our jeans have graced the bodies of notable female and male celebrities.
The company continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovative collaborations and partnerships. In 2012, 7 For All Mankind pushed the envelope of denim advertising even further, with a digital spring campaign imagined and directed by actor James Franco.
Today, 7 For All Mankind is an international brand with over 100 retail locations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our own brick and mortar stores and website, the brand is sold at luxury department stores and high-end specialty boutiques around the world.
As 7 For All Mankind enters into its second decade of business, it remains the leader in premium denim, and continues to push industry standards to a new level by being a hybrid brand of fashion and innovation.
7 For All Mankind Josefina Skinny Boyfriend in Rich Dark Destroyed
The Josefina is such a comfortable fit. I love that I can wear a boyfriend jean without looking sloppy and thrown together. I bought these knowing that they would be a great Spring/Summer transitional piece. They look great with flats and heals so they can go from morning to night easily. I highly recommend this style!
- Michelle - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- February 6, 2013