- 7 For All Mankind Men's Size Guide
- The 7 For All Mankind™ Brett is just the jean for masculine, modern style.
- The Brett fits roomier in the waist, hip, and thigh, slimmer in the knee, and breaks at the calf to a narrow bootcut opening.
- Bootcut opening is slimmer and breaks lower on the calf than the original 7 For All Mankind Bootcut.
- Los Angeles Dark wash is a deep indigo stretch denim with whiskers, subtle abrasions, and front and back fading for California cool.
- Five-pocket style sports the signature back squiggle.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Brand label at the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 45 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 19 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Brett Bootcut in Los Angeles Dark by 7 For All Mankind. Sorry!
Interested in new 7 For All Mankind products?
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim. Twelve years later, the company still shows exponential growth, with extensions into sportswear, men, children, footwear, and accessories.
Often nicknamed as "Sevens," the brand has become not only a household name, but a favorite among Hollywood elite, fashion editors and stylists. Our jeans have graced the bodies of notable female and male celebrities.
The company continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovative collaborations and partnerships. In 2012, 7 For All Mankind pushed the envelope of denim advertising even further, with a digital spring campaign imagined and directed by actor James Franco.
Today, 7 For All Mankind is an international brand with over 100 retail locations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our own brick and mortar stores and website, the brand is sold at luxury department stores and high-end specialty boutiques around the world.
As 7 For All Mankind enters into its second decade of business, it remains the leader in premium denim, and continues to push industry standards to a new level by being a hybrid brand of fashion and innovation.