- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- 7 For All Mankind Women's Size Guide
- A 7 For All Mankind™ original.
- Low-rise jean features a comfortable slim cut in the thigh that widens at the knee to a classic bootcut leg opening.
- Convenient shorter inseam.
- Nouveau New York Dark is an authentic medium to dark blue wash with 3-D whiskers on wonderfully stretchy 11 oz. denim.
- Five-pocket design boasts the signature back squiggle.
- Signature spice stitching.
- Copper hardware.
- Red brand label accents the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Part of 7 For All Mankind's new basics collection.
- Some of the indigo dye may wear off with wear due to its rich nature. Take care around lighter colored items.
- 87% cotton, 12% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 31. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bootcut Short Inseam in Nouveau New York Dark by 7 For All Mankind. Sorry!
Interested in new 7 For All Mankind products?
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim. Twelve years later, the company still shows exponential growth, with extensions into sportswear, men, children, footwear, and accessories.
Often nicknamed as "Sevens," the brand has become not only a household name, but a favorite among Hollywood elite, fashion editors and stylists. Our jeans have graced the bodies of notable female and male celebrities.
The company continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovative collaborations and partnerships. In 2012, 7 For All Mankind pushed the envelope of denim advertising even further, with a digital spring campaign imagined and directed by actor James Franco.
Today, 7 For All Mankind is an international brand with over 100 retail locations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our own brick and mortar stores and website, the brand is sold at luxury department stores and high-end specialty boutiques around the world.
As 7 For All Mankind enters into its second decade of business, it remains the leader in premium denim, and continues to push industry standards to a new level by being a hybrid brand of fashion and innovation.
7 For All Mankind Bootcut Short Inseam in Nouveau New York Dark
These are the best jeans that I have ever owned! I used to have this exact pair and, after six years of wearing them for many occasions, they finally wore out on me. I was so happy to find that they still make the same, exact pair. They fit very well and the stretch is just right. Like any new pair of jeans, they are a bit stiff when you first put them on, but they somehow begin to conform to your body and end up fitting perfectly within just a few wears. The color is a nice, dark blue with fading on the thighs and looks great for use in the day or evening. You will not be disappointed when you spend the money on these jeans. I am so happy to have them again!
I'd also recommend: Joe's, Paige
- Lisa G - customer
- from Long Beach, CA
- May 19, 2013
I love these jeans! It took me several tries to get the size right, since they stretch to fit about one size. these are real jeans material not that jegging stuff, which is what I was looking for. I am 5'2", and usually have to have all my jeans altered, but these fit perfectly (with heels). I took off a star because I had to try three sizes to get it right, but boy are they perfect now!
I'd also recommend: page jeans, some joe's
- Callie - customer
- from dublin, ca
- January 5, 2013
I am returning these. I'm 5'2" and 135lbs. I'm normally a size 4 in other jeans. I bought the 28 waist, and they fit nicely. However, the leg is much wider than a typical bootcut, and it made my legs look short and kind of heavy. They fit my butt and hip well, but they were nothing special. I'm going to try their A-pocket jean instead.
- L.P. - customer
- from Boston, MA
- May 14, 2013
I have 3 of this same cut/color - and the last pair purchased became fuzzy in the knees and thighs after just a month of wear/wash. Subsequently they keep going to the bottom of the jean pile. Great cut - I'm 5'4 / 130lbs and the size 29 fits perfectly. I wish they didn't become fuzzy - I wear jeans nearly every day and being down a pair is quite a drag.
- Diana - customer
- from Wisconsin
- February 16, 2013