- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- 7 For All Mankind Women's Size Guide
- A 7 For All Mankind™ original.
- Low-rise jean features a comfortable slim cut in the thigh that widens at the knee to a classic bootcut leg opening.
- Nouveau New York Dark is an authentic medium to dark blue wash with 3-D whiskers on wonderfully stretchy 11 oz. denim.
- Five-pocket design boasts the signature back squiggle.
- Signature spice stitching.
- Copper hardware.
- Red brand label accents the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Part of 7 For All Mankind's new basics collection.
- Some of the indigo dye may wear off with wear due to its rich nature. Take care around lighter colored items.
- 87% cotton, 12% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bootcut in Nouveau New York Dark by 7 For All Mankind. Sorry!
Interested in new 7 For All Mankind products?
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim. Twelve years later, the company still shows exponential growth, with extensions into sportswear, men, children, footwear, and accessories.
Often nicknamed as "Sevens," the brand has become not only a household name, but a favorite among Hollywood elite, fashion editors and stylists. Our jeans have graced the bodies of notable female and male celebrities.
The company continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovative collaborations and partnerships. In 2012, 7 For All Mankind pushed the envelope of denim advertising even further, with a digital spring campaign imagined and directed by actor James Franco.
Today, 7 For All Mankind is an international brand with over 100 retail locations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our own brick and mortar stores and website, the brand is sold at luxury department stores and high-end specialty boutiques around the world.
As 7 For All Mankind enters into its second decade of business, it remains the leader in premium denim, and continues to push industry standards to a new level by being a hybrid brand of fashion and innovation.
7 For All Mankind Bootcut in Nouveau New York Dark
Jeans are true to fit. 5'7. The inseam states 34; however, feel they are the perfect length and not too long. Would wear a moderate heel. Love Zappos' speedy turn-around from order to delivery! Keep stocking 7's please.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 11, 2012
I love these jeans! They were true to size, are really comfy and look really flattering. I'm 5'5" and bought a 26, they fit well.
- Maggie M - customer
- from Denver, CO
- April 22, 2013
These jeans are comfortable and look great on. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars on comfort is that I don't feel it covers me all the way in the back when I bend down. I've had better luck with the Dojo jeans for my body type. However, I still think they are cute and I will still be keeping them, because I like the overall look of them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Bay Area, CA
- April 2, 2013
Love these jeans. Bought this same style Seven jean 12 years ago and have been looking for another pair ever since. Bought them in a tall (I'm 5'10) and they work great with boots and heels. I think I am going to purchase in regular to go with ballet flats and Chucks. I hate it when they get all scuffed on the back.
I'd also recommend: Citizens of Humanity
- Leah S - customer
- from Washington, DC
- February 23, 2013