- 7 For All Mankind Men's Size Guide
- The jeans that will become your uniform.
- The Austyn has a regular rise that sits higher on the waist, a roomy, relaxed fit in the hip and thigh, and a straight leg opening.
- Dark and Clean is a clean dark blue rinse wash on lightweight and comfortable 8.75 oz. stretch denim. It's a sophisticated and handsome wash for day or night.
- Five-pocket design features the signature back squiggle in tonal thread.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Brand label at the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Austyn Relaxed Straight 34" in Dark and Clean by 7 For All Mankind. Sorry!
Interested in new 7 For All Mankind products?
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim. Twelve years later, the company still shows exponential growth, with extensions into sportswear, men, children, footwear, and accessories.
Often nicknamed as "Sevens," the brand has become not only a household name, but a favorite among Hollywood elite, fashion editors and stylists. Our jeans have graced the bodies of notable female and male celebrities.
The company continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovative collaborations and partnerships. In 2012, 7 For All Mankind pushed the envelope of denim advertising even further, with a digital spring campaign imagined and directed by actor James Franco.
Today, 7 For All Mankind is an international brand with over 100 retail locations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our own brick and mortar stores and website, the brand is sold at luxury department stores and high-end specialty boutiques around the world.
As 7 For All Mankind enters into its second decade of business, it remains the leader in premium denim, and continues to push industry standards to a new level by being a hybrid brand of fashion and innovation.
7 For All Mankind Austyn Relaxed Straight 34" in Dark and Clean
- Troy - customer
- from Brunswick, Nebraska
- March 20, 2013
I have been on a quest to find the ideal fitting jeans. For me, at least, this brand comes closest. I am 5'7" so the relatively shorter rise of these jeans is great. The material is soft and drapes nicely (much nicer than the brands mentioned above). I do not know how well these will retain their dark color or how they will wear. So, I bought a second pair...
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco
- March 13, 2013