- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- 7 For All Mankind Women's Size Guide
- Show off those killer curves in 7 For All Mankind™.
- The sexy "A" Pocket sits low on the hips and has a contoured waistband to prevent gapping.
- Slim thigh and knee expands to a narrow flare leg opening.
- Convenient shorter inseam.
- Nouveau New York Dark is an authentic medium to dark blue wash with 3-D whiskers on wonderfully stretchy 11 oz. denim.
- Five-pocket style features the distinctive "A" design in navy thread on the back.
- Signature spice stitching.
- Copper hardware.
- Red brand label accents the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Part of 7 For All Mankind's new basics collection.
- Some of the indigo dye may wear off with wear due to its rich nature. Take care around lighter colored items.
- 87% cotton, 12% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the "A" Pocket Short Inseam w/ Tonal Pkt in Nouveau New York Dark by 7 For All Mankind. Sorry!
Interested in new 7 For All Mankind products?
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim. Twelve years later, the company still shows exponential growth, with extensions into sportswear, men, children, footwear, and accessories.
Often nicknamed as "Sevens," the brand has become not only a household name, but a favorite among Hollywood elite, fashion editors and stylists. Our jeans have graced the bodies of notable female and male celebrities.
The company continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovative collaborations and partnerships. In 2012, 7 For All Mankind pushed the envelope of denim advertising even further, with a digital spring campaign imagined and directed by actor James Franco.
Today, 7 For All Mankind is an international brand with over 100 retail locations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our own brick and mortar stores and website, the brand is sold at luxury department stores and high-end specialty boutiques around the world.
As 7 For All Mankind enters into its second decade of business, it remains the leader in premium denim, and continues to push industry standards to a new level by being a hybrid brand of fashion and innovation.
7 For All Mankind "A" Pocket Short Inseam w/ Tonal Pkt in Nouveau New York Dark
- Anonymous - customer
- from Palo Alto, CA
- March 15, 2012
Great jeans! I love the waistband, it'd seamless and super comfortable, they are definitely flared but not bell bottoms and the wash is so cute! I am 5'3 and they are the perfect length. Zappos does need to tag them as petite so they will show up when you search for them. :)
- Alex B - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- April 16, 2012
These fit perfectly. I have narrow hips and a short waist, and I am 5'2'' so the inseam is perfect with a pair of low heels/boots on.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Jose, California
- March 30, 2012
As a 41 y/o mom, I do not think skin/legging tight jeans are a good look even if thin, so I ordered a size 26. Too big. There is quite a bit of stretch in these jeans, but it does makes them very comfortable. Exchanged for a size 25 (terrific Zappos customer service), but I will be returning them. The 1st pair had less fading on the front of the legs, and I like that better. With 3 kids, I don't spend $178 on a pair of jeans that aren't versatile, comfy, timeless, and I LOVE the way they look. Overall, these jeans were just a comfy, expensive pair of everyday jeans. Not a pair I felt like I could dress up with the over done fading on the front. That's just my preference though. I do wish I could keep them for everyday stuff, but I can't justify the price. The shorter inseam is nice, because there is no need to hem. I'm 5'5, & these jeans would have worked with flats, boots, or heels. If you have the extra $ to spend on day-to-day jeans, I would recommend them.
I'd also recommend: Citizens of Humanity
- Kelly h - customer
- from South Carolina
- October 29, 2012