- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The 790 from 686® x New Balance® is the go-to boot for overall free riding conditions.
- Dynalite™ MF liners are designed to cling to the foot, even out pressure points and absorb the shock of impact.
- Minimum liner lace system offers easy lace up.
- Injected TPU reinforcement for overall durable boot structure and anti-binding pressure.
- C-CAP™ is a rubber cup outsole for stability and superior durability with a core of EVA for added cushion.
- Flex Rating:6.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Circumference: 18 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 686 x NB 790 by 686. Sorry!
Interested in new 686 products?
On November 13, 1992, the 686 clothing company was formed. The 686 name comes from a crucial date in the life of Mike's grandmother (June 6th, 1986) and adds up to his age when he started the company. Since the beginning, 686 has been all about providing the adult and youth riding community innovative and fashionable outerwear and technical clothing inspired directly from the same Los Angeles urban and artistic principles it was founded upon. The company's "more than you expected" philosophy of providing progressive and fashion forward adult and kids’ snowboarding clothing designs is widely known and highly regarded.
686 kid’s clothing line has brought everything innovative about the 686 brand to youth snowboarding apparel. The technology used in 686 youth apparel is the same technology used in 686 adult apparel, giving kids the opportunity to shred just like their older counterparts. Kids’ snowboarding apparel will never be the same.
Products like the trademarked SMARTY® line of removable 3-in-1 liners, the trademarked TIMES® line of limited edition co-branded products, the trademarked ACC® line of collaborative artist projects, the trademarked PLEXUS® line of minimalist shell technology, the patented Toolbelts™ line of functional belts, and technical fabric and waterproof innovations all make up the 686 name. Being independently rider-owned and operated, as well as an obsession to make products progressively unique, is what 686 is all about.