- The Tri Bra delivers the support you need to perform at your peak.
- SBR Skin X fabric utilizes compressive 70D yarn for increased support and performance.
- Sensor Mesh X fabric is designed to increase airflow and provide superior moisture management while remaining flexible through the use of Lycra® fibers.
- UPF 50+ rating ensures maximum protection from the sun during outdoor use.
- Scoop neckline.
- Slip-free straps for a sure fit.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Height adjustability at middle back.
- Width adjustability at each side.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Antibacterial, odor resistant application minimizes odor and prevents bacterial growth.
- 56% polyester, 34% polyamide, 10% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tri Bra by 2XU. Sorry!
Interested in new 2XU products?
2XU Tri Bra
Expected more for the price. I thought a triathlon company would focus more on moisture wicking, but this becomes a soaking wet mess after an hour of activity which makes it less supportive. Started chafing under the band and left me with a very painful chafe mark. It's got adjustments for the shoulders and for the band. The material doesn't pinch or chafe elsewhere - but the band material is awful. Disappointing.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Denver, CO
- May 13, 2012
Awesome! I have struggled for a long time trying to find a bra that would not chafe. I have been through numerous brands and I finally found the one. I wore it on a 16 mile run on a day that was hot with high humidity with a high dew point and this bra had less moisture on it than any other article of clothing I was wearing. Not only does the material wick like there is no tomorrow, it is very light. I was very happy that I had zero chafing...none...zero. I would always get it in the band area, but not with this bra. Being able to adjust around the band and on the back T area created a very nice, comfortable fit. I average about a 32-34C depending on the bra and I ordered a small in this and it was perfect.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 29, 2012