- 2XU Men's Compression Tight Size Guide
- Your grueling workout is done, so kick your feet up and relax in the Recovery Compression Tight.
- Part of the Recovery Collection designed for post-exercise recuperation.
- PWX Weight® fabric provides increased muscle support.
- Graduated compression increases blood flow to aid in the removal of lactic acid. As a result, muscle repair is accelerated while swelling and soreness are reduced.
- Elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Antibacterial, odor resistant application minimizes odor and prevents bacterial growth.
- 2XU® logos across upper and lower legs.
- 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold and line dry in shade.
- Waist Measurement: 24 in
- Outseam: 35 in
- Inseam: 27 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Recovery Compression Tight by 2XU. Sorry!
Interested in new 2XU products?
2XU Recovery Compression Tight
These 2XU tights are great. Many other brands are more geared toward compression during workouts and these are clearly more snug and feel effective. Of course you can't beat Zappos for service and shipping - they are fast!
- Bill G - customer
- from San Diego, California
- January 12, 2012
These are the real deal! By far the best fit, quality, and compression for the money! I bought these and another cheaper brand at the same time and 2xu are far superior in every way. They fit so well and are so much better made than any tights I've tried. Yes a little spendy but in this case it is worth it! These tights have helped with my recovery after my intense leg workouts. They feel amazing on and are look amazing too. Go out on a limb with these. You won't be disappointed!
- Cliff - customer
- from USA
- February 25, 2013
I have the 2xu performance tights and these recovery tights. I do not really see a difference between the two in terms of fitting or material, but they did aid in recovery. I put the recovery tights on right after my workout and the rest of the following day. Going into my workout after my rest day I usually feel a little soar, but when I did my workout today I felt fresh. I love how they feel, I am 6' 200 pounds around 6% Bodyfat and got a medium. My sport is crossfit.
I'd also recommend: cw-x, lululemon
- CK - customer
- August 30, 2012