- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- 2XU Men's Compression Tight Size Guide
- Keep moving like a finely-tuned machine in this 2XU® tight.
- Part of the Perform Collection designed for active use.
- PWX Flex® fabric provides 360° stretch and greater flexibility.
- High power denier supports muscle groups to reduce fatigue and damage.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Antibacterial, odor resistant application minimizes odor and prevents bacterial growth.
- UPF 50+ rating ensures maximum protection from the sun during outdoor use.
- 2XU logo at sides and right rear.
- 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold and line dry in shade.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 26 in
- Inseam: 18 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 10 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Compression 3/4 Tight by 2XU. Sorry!
Interested in new 2XU products?
2XU Compression 3/4 Tight
I love 2XU. I own the elite compression tights and a tri comp sleeveless jersey. I am 6' and I bought a medium. they fit perfectly. If they are fully stretched out like you see in the pic, they will cover the upper calf, but generally slide up just to wait the calf begin to widen out. It is not annoying nor unexpected. These provide just the right compression for the larger muscle groups and work especially for warm regions of the country like mine, Tempe, Arizona. Great product! I wish they offered the ¾ similar to women with all black X's versus the white/grey X.
- Nic s - customer
- from Tempe, AZ
- March 13, 2013
I love them, I also have their thermal tights tops and bottoms. They are top of the line, I would do it again.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 7, 2012