- 2XU Wetsuit Size Guide
- When it's time to get out of the kiddy pool and start swimming with the pros, grab this exceptional race wetsuit from 2XU® and compete at your best.
- The ideal wetsuit for the athlete who is taking their first steps with wetsuit swimming and wants the advantages usually only found in more advanced wetsuits.
- Constructed of durable, performance-quality Yamamoto neoprene to create an unbelievably flexible, buoyant and durable wetsuit.
- Hook-and-loop closure at nape.
- Floating zip back panel enhances flexibility and contributes to the more efficient expansion of the chest cavity to aid in breathing.
- 39 cell front panel and Rollbar technology improve buoyancy in the core of the wetsuit allowing you to maintain a higher body position and increase speed.
- Velocity Strakes down front torso provide hydrodynamic stability.
- SCS coated front increases glide.
- Concave Water Entrapment Zones on the forearm grab the water through the pull phase of your stroke delivering increased power.
- 100% nylon-laminated sponge rubber.
- Hand wash in cold water, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the A:1 Active Wetsuit by 2XU. Sorry!